Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kim Kardashian: "I'm Totally Calm" About My Wedding

Her Aug. 20 wedding is just one day away -- but you won't find cold feet in Kim Kardashian's designer heels! At the Wednesday night launch party for the Kardashian Kollection (the sisters' Sears fashion line), Kim, 30, told People that she had zero pre-wedding jitters.
"Everyone says you'll freak out, but I'm totally calm," said the reality star, who will marry NBA player Kris Humphries on Saturday. "I think that freak-out moment kind of already passed."
Kim may be calm, but one member of the wedding party is already nervous: big sister Kourtney, 32. The one sister who's never been married herself, Kourtney sent this tweet from her bridesmaid dress fitting on Wednesday: "I feel like I'm drunk and about to faint!!! And I'm sober as a leaf. Wedding anxiety! And I'm not even the bride!"
Maybe Kourtney is just experiencing performance anxiety on behalf of her 1-and-a-half-year-old son Mason, who's supposed to be the ring bearer. "I was telling Kim that I think I am going to have a heart attack! We'll see what happens," she told Hollybaby at the launch party. "He is 20 months old... We'll see if he behaves!"

Little sister Khloe, who married her own NBA player (Lamar Odom) in 2009, is taking a more thoughtful approach to the big day. "Someone told me that, at your wedding, take your husband and stand in a corner and just kind of be quiet and look and enjoy the presence of all of it," Khloe, 27, said to People. "I really appreciated that, because it goes so fast. It's kind of nice to take five minutes for yourselves."
Sounds like the two sisters are striking a nice balance for Kim -- one to psych her up, one to calm her down! And she's sure to appreciate it on the night before her wedding, which she anticipates she'll be spending in the Kardashian home. "We haven't planned it," admits Kim. "But...I'll definitely be with my family."

reverse number lookup reverse white pages reverse address lookup commscope

No comments:

Post a Comment