Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jorge Rivera describes his first fight as a 'beatdown'

Jorge Rivera has 26 fights under his belt. This Saturday at UFC 122, he'll face off with Alessio Sakara, another veteran of the UFC. Between the two men, they have 23 fights in the Octagon. Rivera reminisced about his first fight, a loss to Branden Lee Hinkle who was being cornered by UFC Hall of Famer Mark Coleman.  "I landed a good right hand that knocked his mouthpiece out and I had him on queer street for a second," he says. "I could hear Coleman screaming at him, 'Take him down!' He shot in with a double-leg and picked me up over his head and I was just thinking, 'Oh God, here we go.' I tried to grab on to the fence to hold on, but he slammed me hard. Then he just beat the piss out of me."Rivera and Sakara aren't going to be in a title fight any time soon, but they also have a tendency to end their fights with knockouts. Their match-up almost guarantees fireworks in Germany on Saturday.

Reverse Phone Number Check Reverse Phone Lookup Uk Finisar Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment