Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Buckycubes 2 Pack Is Your Fidgety Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Have you ever wanted to buy something but knew that you had absolutely no need for it so you just tried to forget about it but every time you see it again, you want to buy it even more? That's my relationship with Buckyballs. I just can't justify spending money on those stupid metal balls. For what? Stress reliever? Clarity? So I can play with balls? Or can I? It's like a rare alien metal that can somehow stick together. I don't know how it works! It's magic. An inevitable purchase. They have Buckycubes now for $25 (+ $5 shipping) which makes them even harder to avoid. I gotsta have it. But what about when they start introducing triangles, rectangles, trapezoids, paralellograms, hexagons, and rhombuses. Rhombuses were always my favorite shape (partly because I always forgot what they actually were). I'm gonna stay strong and hold out for the Buckyrhombuses. -CC More »






phonezoo phone number lookup phone book phonescoop

No comments:

Post a Comment