Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emma Watson: Fabulous at Every Age for Harper's Bazaar

Highlighting the fashion and beauty secrets of some of the world's most stylish women, Emma Watson and Claudia Schiffer make appearances in the October 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar.
The two lovely ladies are part of the publication's Fabulous at Every Age feature, with the October issue of Harper's Bazaar set to hit newsstands September 27th.
Highlights from Miss Watson's interview are as follows:
How would you define your personal style? Jean Cocteau said, ?Style is a very simple way of saying complicated things.?
What?s your own fashion trademark? If I get it right, a kind of drama whilst looking understated. If I get it right!
Favorite accessory: Can I say lipstick? I don?t like to accessorize too much because I want people to see me first and my clothes second.
Where do you get your hair done? I get my hair cut by Rodney Cutler at Cutler in New York City.
Highlights from Miss Schiffer's interview are as follows:
How would you define your personal style? Understated chic.
Every lady has a vice. What?s yours? Red wine, chocolate, and a lie-in with my husband.
Where do you get your hair done? Rapha�l Salley cuts and styles it in London.
Favorite discovery: Kamut bread and pasta.

cell phone cell phone commercial cell phone in microwave cell phone treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment